1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors.
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children.
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Helps to know what triggers my son
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes 100%. It was helpful for the daycare and parents to be on the same page with how to deal with my son's behaviors and helped show me what triggers the behaviors.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
Honestly i loved the help
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care? 2
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it): 3
My son doesnt have very many problems now due to the behavioural plan we came up with.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Meline
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Rachel eaglen
Case ID: 4012
Case Title: 025-001-105
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: parent_family