1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors.
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children.
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I have a new view point on the childcare industry and amazing respect for you do.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Absolutely!!! Anyone who is in it to help children is an amazing asset for any family.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
More staff to help support the growing need.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care? 8
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it): 8
Melanie was fabulous to work with. Unfortunately, we started with her and our first daycare announced they were closing shortly after and as hard as I tried the second daycare we started after wasn’t willing to work with us or have Melanie come in to support and choose to dismiss our child instead. Melanie was kind and supportive through the whole process and so willing to come and help.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Melanie Gwizdala
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Catherine Anderson
Case ID: 5987
Case Title: 025-001-139
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: parent_family