1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors.
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children.
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I am trying to remain consistent with Joshua, using the same techniques they are using at school/daycare at home. This was extremely helpful especially with dealing with Joshua's emotions.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes I would! It was very helpful to have someone provide support to both myself and his teachers. Joshua made significant growth during this process.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I really don't have any suggestions on how to improve. I was very happy with my experience.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care? 0
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it): 1
Josh has never had to miss childcare because of behavior. Several weeks ago we were asked by his preschool teacher to come and pick him up due to behaviors they were experiencing with him. Childcare has been far more consistent with follow through when it comes to the action plan. Joshua also prefers to be in childcare over 4yr old preschool class.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivik
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Amanda Doyle
Case ID: 4517
Case Title: 073-001-115
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: parent_family