1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I had Chase come to my office first before he class to give him time to calm down. When he is ready, which is about 15 min, he will go to his class. it gives him time to calm down and he feels he has some control over his life.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I have no complaints at all!
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it): 1
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name:
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Pamela Downs
Case ID: 3755
Case Title: 025-001-017
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider