1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
This situation was unique as services began right before COVID. Melanie is always a great resource.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes. We have seen significant improvements in our center and staff after having Melanie's consultation.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
It would have been great if COVID had not caused our center to shut down. Nothing to do with the consultation
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Melanie Gwizdala
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Marla Hughes
Case ID: 4112
Case Title: 025-001-108
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider