1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Children are not be excluded due to behavior concerns.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, Jill has helped us with several different children in our center. She has been extremely helpful to our staff.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I would love to have her available to help us more often.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Jill Wilson
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Naielah Ayesh
Case ID: 3591
Case Title: 050-001-100
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider