1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 3
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions.
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
The staff and I are using more trauma informed approaches, conflict resolution, and communicating more with the parent.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, the consultation services we receive are beyond helpful for families and especially the center.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
It would be nice if the consultant had more time to be present at the center on a weekly basis.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
This service has been so helpful. Christina kept in touch with myself and my staff while were closed for 5 months for COVID. She provided a lot of resources. She helps us understand why a child is behaving the way they are and gives us strategies and materials to help with behaviors. She also gives me advice how to approach parents and helps mediate meetings. I can't say enough great things about this service.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Christina Howard
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Jennifer Jahn
Case ID: 3779
Case Title: 074-001-021
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider