1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Christina gave helped you approach a difficult situation in a different perspective her guidance and knowledge helped me approve in areas that I was personally struggling on.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Christina is absolutely phenomenal. I explained to her how I truly felt and she never judged or thought different. I opened up to her on children that I was having a difficult time with and I'm so glad that I did because it helped her understand my struggles and where I needed to improve as an educator. Her resources, advice and caring soul was so reassuring. Days that Christina came were always a favorite, her warm and sweet presence were a crowd favorite.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I've never met anyone else besides Christina and if all the other consultants are like her, I personally don't believe improvement will be needed. Besides having her come more often!
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
I'm so sad that I will not be able to have Christina anymore, she was more than helpful and willing to do whatever it takes to benefit all parties involved. Even when I forget to submit forms, she is always kind enough to send a reminder. She's understanding, caring and helpful, she gives you a different perspective when looking at difficult situations and we appreciate all her hard work and effort she's put it with our classroom.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Christina Howard
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Mrs. Rhodes
Case ID: 4031
Case Title: 074-001-109
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider