1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
We are accomodating bus pick up and drop off for students that receive additional services off our campus
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, she has tremendous empathy for the children and teachers. She offers insight into the reasons why behaviors are taking place and offers us suggestions to accommodate children's needs.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
She is excellent
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Christina Howard
OPTIONAL - Your Name:
Case ID: 4578
Case Title: 074-001-133
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider