1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 2
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved.
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 0
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, I would! I believe children are exhibiting more and more challenging behaviors and providers and parents need support from experts/professionals in this field.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
The service would be improved if the ISD would offer their services as well! We all need to work together to help children with abnormal social/emotional needs.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Courtney is a great consultant! Unfortunately, the child is no longer a part of our center. We anticipated that the child would be able to receive some services through the ISD, but he did not!
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name:
OPTIONAL - Your Name:
Case ID: 4491
Case Title: 077-003-100
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider