1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. N
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I am trying new strategies with the child that I had never even thought of before. I have a stronger relationship with the child, and I use different strategies to support his social emotional learning.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
I absolutely would. It has been a great experience. I feel like I know so much more about what underlies his behaviors.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I can’t think of any ways it could be improved.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Courtney Jukkala
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Kimberly Troop
Case ID: 4579
Case Title: 077-003-101
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider