1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 3
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 3
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 3
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 3
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 3
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 3
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 3
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I feel like before I approach a difficult situation with the child, I frame my mindset in a different way than previously, which helps for a better outcome.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes. I feel Courtney has been a valuable resource and came with some practical advice.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
At one point, while the child was having an outburst, I wonder if Courtney offering to step in to sort of model the behavior of the adult to me may have been a helpful experience.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name:
OPTIONAL - Your Name:
Case ID: 5940
Case Title: 077-004-002
Case Type: child_family_focused
Survey Target: provider