1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. N
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 2
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 3
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I am able to more leary look at and see the child's triggers
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, mel was great at listening and understanding what kind of help I needed, more than myself.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
More meetings would be fantastic but I understand that she is working with more than me.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
It was great feeling supported and listened to. I wish I could keep her forever
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Melanie Gwizdala
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Haley LaValley
Case ID: 3698
Case Title: 025-001-015
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider