1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
We are focusing more on the social-emotional needs of the children at our center.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes! It's great to have the added support and "outside eyes" to give a fresh perspective on classroom operations.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
Communication is key. I enjoyed being able to dialog with our consultant before the observation but we didn't always dialog afterward. When we did connect afterward, I appreciated the reminders of our goals and updates on how [much] progress was being made - or if there was still work to be done.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Our consultant was very helpful, insightful, full of resources and strategies. She was punctual, reliable and we developed a good relationship.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Amber Walker
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Katie Johnson
Case ID: 4426
Case Title: 039-001-110
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider