1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
All staff are consistent with positive ways in helping the children work out conflict and make good choices in their daily plan.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes! Absolutely! It does not matter how many years you have been working with children or your educational background; when it comes to dealing with difficult behavior it is beneficial to have someone observing and giving you positive feedback. I felt that is what Jill did. I felt she listened to me and my staff, supported us and gave us positive ways we could work with a child. I never felt uncomfortable having Jill in my family child care home. I always felt she was my angel sent to help me to help the children I serve each and every day.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Jill Wilson
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Mary Beauregard
Case ID: 3615
Case Title: 050-001-015
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider