1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 2
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 2
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 3
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 2
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 0
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 0
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 2
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 1
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Nothing at this time. I did however come up with a program plan that worked for us.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes I would. We had some very difficult situation’s here with a different life experiences from some of my little guys. I can see where it would be difficult to navigate each situation all at one time.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
She was awesome I would not change anything.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Fantastic service. We are so lucky to have this!!!!!
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Danielle Bush
OPTIONAL - Your Name:
Case ID: 5419
Case Title: 061-001-123
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider