1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
We are helping children find the words to express their feelings and regulate their emotions.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, Rachel is very good at her job! She help us to feel comfortable expression our struggles and encouraging us on what we were doing right and adding to that. The tools that she provided us helped us to improve the quality of care that we give. I highly recommend her and the services that she help provide.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
She great as is. I know she is always working on informing herself on the latest information to help centers.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
She is an amazing person and we are going to miss her dearly.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivik
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Starice Cannon
Case ID: 3775
Case Title: 073-001-100
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider