1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I love the daily schedule that Rachel has helped make in our Preschool and toddler classroom. I feel like the teachers have better classroom management with that schedule and we are working on developing some small group work!
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
absolutely! Everyone could use help with dealing with challenging behaviors in children.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Rachel is just a wonderful asset to this center. she is always very prompt when returning/answering my phone calls an/or emails. Whenever I come across a difficult situation with a family or child that i'm not sure what to do, I always consult Rachel! She has a lot of knowledge about child development as well as resources in the Saginaw area that are helpful to families.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivik
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Nicole Sootsman
Case ID: 3628
Case Title: 073-001-106
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider