1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
I am more aware of the signs of stress and burnout in the toddler room and have made myself more available to them throughout the day as well as arranging parent/teacher meetings and speaking to families about how best to fit their needs in the classroom.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
100%!! this is a great resource for all directors and centers to have someone to converse with on a professional level and that will come into your center and help your staff and give them tools they need to be successful in their classrooms.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I wish I could've met with Rachel more! I know she gets so busy with cases it was hard. But she was also great about getting back to my emails or phone calls very promptly.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivik
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Nicole Sootsman
Case ID: 3625
Case Title: 073-001-107
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider