1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
When I see a child frustrated , angry, upset, etc. I will use words to help the child label their feelings. Ex: I know you are upset you fell. I know you are frustrated that your tower fell.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes I would. Even though I have been doing this many years. I was given tools ideas and handouts to help.me with the issue so was having with a child.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I think the program needs to be put out there as in a newsletter an ad etc. I had no idea something like it existed
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Rachel Slivek was very friendly and informative. She greatly helped me with the situation I was having with a child. I looked forward to our zoom meetings/observations.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivek
OPTIONAL - Your Name: RaeAnn B Gnatkowski
Case ID: 4514
Case Title: 073-001-114
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider