1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Make sure my staff are always talking to the infants. This includes during diaper changes, feeding ect...
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Absolutely!! Rachel is very helpful and I always feel way better after ever visit
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I wish we could have her at our center at least 2 days of the week because she is so helpful
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Rachel Slivik
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Melina Garcia
Case ID: 5203
Case Title: 073-001-126
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider