1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
My staff and I are practicing trauma based care and communicating more with families that have children that need services.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes, our consultant provides tremendous support for staff, children and parents. We look forward to her visits and value her input. Our program runs much more smoothly with her support.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
If the consultant could come to the center at least twice a week.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Christina Howard
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Jennifer Jahn
Case ID: 3619
Case Title: 074-001-004
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider