1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 3
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
Staff are using some of the strategies that we received.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
Yes. Courtney is a great listener, very supportive to children, families and staff. She also did a training to benefit our staff.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I feel it is a great service!
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
Our child still exhibits very challenging behaviors.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Courtney
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Myrna Hughes
Case ID: 3702
Case Title: 077-003-001
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider