1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
One thing I am doing differently because of the consultation service I received is following up with the parents to be sure they are receiving the resources they need and also to see how my staff and I can help the family working as a team .
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
I would most definitely recommend this service to other childcare providers because not only would their center families benefit,the center as a whole will benefit.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
SERVICE BEING PROVIDED IS ALREADY GREAT!!!
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it):
I truly appreciate this service being offered to the families I provide care for as well as assisting my staff and I when we have a concern for a child.
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Ms Hanna Schottenfels
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Mrs Yolanda Williams
Case ID: 3808
Case Title: 082-004-006
Case Type: programmatic
Survey Target: provider