1. The consultant responded to my referral in a timely manner. 4
2. The consultants role was clearly explained to me. 4
3. I felt I had a good relationship with the consultant. 4
4. I believe the consultation service was helpful. 4
5. I felt listened to by the consultant. 4
6. The consultant respected my opinions. 4
7. The consultant answered my questions. 4
8. I learned new ways to help children with challenging behaviors. 4
9. The consultation service positively affected the way I relate to children. 4
10. Overall, I am satisfied with the consultation service I recieved. 4
11. I feel the referring situation has improved. 4
12. What is ONE thing youre doing differently because of the consultation service you received?
We are now looking at children with behavior problems in a different way, trying to find a way to help them be successful by changing how things are done so they are comfortable.
13. Would you recommend this consultation service to other childcare providers? Why or why not?
I would definitely recommend this service to others because she has a way of looking at things in a different way, which can be very helpful.
14. How can this consultation service be improved?
I can't think of any improvement at this time.
15. To be answered by the family: Over the past 30 days, how many days of work or school has the family/caregiver missed due to the challenges a child has experienced while in child care?
16. To be answered by the family: Please rate your stress level related to your child’s challenges at ChildCare(please edit if you like the idea of adding it): 1
OPTIONAL - Consultants Name: Christina Howard
OPTIONAL - Your Name: Vickie Bull, Child Care Director
Case ID: 4016
Case Title: 074-001-112
Case Type: targeted
Survey Target: provider